Mosquito Control in Huntsville, AL
Mosquitoes are more than a nuisance. Not only do they cause the West Nile virus but also are the #1 carrier of heartworm in pets. Luckily, there are many steps that help reduce their numbers around your home.
TDI Mosquito Spray Programs place a protective barrier around your property AND terminate any existing mosquitoes. Our Mosquito Program features a 21-day barrier spray from March to October. TDI also offers a 14-day All Natural Spray, and Special Event Spraying. Let our licensed and certified technicians make your property MOSQUITO FREE, GUARANTEED!
Helpful Tips for Eliminating Mosquito Breeding Areas Around Your Home:
- Stagnant water located in bird baths should be changed at least once a week.
- Yard waste, such as lawn clippings and raked leaves, which are present in gutters or storm drains prevent water from flowing and harbor perfect breeding conditions for mosquitoes.
- Low-lying depressions in lawn areas where water can collect should be filled in.
- Stagnant water of any kind is another breeding area for mosquitoes.
- Pool covers often collect water and should be emptied right away. Wading pools need to also be turned over whey not in use.
- Toys and other objects around the yard should be placed in an area where they won’t collect rainwater.
- Mosquitoes are often attracted to containers of standing water in wheelbarrows or tires that are left outside. To avoid this, drill holes in the bottom of containers to allow water to flow out or turn over those items that are not in use.
- Leaky faucets should be closed tightly as water build-up can create breeding grounds for mosquitoes.
Contact TDI today to learn more about our Mosquito Free GUARANTEE.