We’re seeking Service Technicians and Technician Assistants who enjoy working independently, solving problems, pleasing customers, and new challenges!
Service Technicians at TDI are responsible for servicing our customers’ properties by providing biologically focused lawn treatments, pest control, and mosquito treatments using state-of-the-art technology, products, and equipment. The ideal candidate is independent, confident, organized, efficient, attentive to details, and customer-oriented. With good time management skills and the ability to work independently, our Service Technicians help solve turf, weed, shrub and pest problems to improve customer properties each day!
- Industry experience preferred but, not necessary.
- Desire to work outdoors independently with minimum supervision
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Some Saturday hours
- Acceptable driving record and no DUIs
- Background check required
- Must be able to pass pre-employment drug test
- An attractive starting salary
- Medical, dental, vision, life, short/long term disability, critical illness, and accident insurance
- Year-round employment
- Paid vacations and holidays
- Family-friendly atmosphere and a team-oriented environment
- Full training and orientation
- IRA retirement plan with company match
- Pay raises for ADAI applicator licenses
- Awesome learning potential
- Career growth opportunities
Locations Accepting Applications:
- 622 Vaughn Bridge Rd. Hartselle, AL
- 273 Production Ave. Madison, AL
Application must be completed prior to interview
TDI complies with EEOC and ADA regulations